It's another round of the fan favorite "THE PRICE IS WHAT?!?!?!" where Chris searches the internet to find some of the strangest things that people have actually purchased. Here's the items but make sure you go listen before you look!!
1. Justin Timberlake's half-eaten French toast- $1,025
- Left behind after an interview with a New York radio station, the old food was sold for $1,025 in 2000. A DJ put the leftover breakfast up for auction, and a 19-year-old superfan placed the winning bid.
2. A suit of armor for a guinea pig- $1,150
- The creator promised that the tiny hand-made suit (and matching helmet) would keep a "guinea pig protected and secure in all situations." He sold it for $1,150 in 2013.
3. Serial Killer’s Fingernails- Roy Noris’ fingernails- $9.99
- "Serial Killer Roy Norris. "In 1979, Lawrence Bittaker and prison buddy Roy Norris set out on a mission to pick up young girls and brutally rape, torture, and kill them." The pair claimed 5 victims, but authorities felt the real number was much higher. Three of Roy's fingernails, affixed with a small piece of tape, to a "recycled" card (the back of a portion of a color Christmas card), approx. 4"x2.5" in size. He's penned a long note authenticating the nails, which fills half the card. At bottom right, he's signed IN FULL over a perfect right thumbprint, in black ink. Absolutely guaranteed authentic for life, or your money back. "
4. A latex Casey Anthony mask- $999,900
- Originally made for a parody video. It was called "possibly the most frightening mask on the planet." It finally sold for $999,900 in 2011.
Listen to the guys react to some of the crazy prices: Episode 9: Tiger and Peacock